Heart & Lung Plus
Herbal Formulas from Pure Body Institute of Ventura
Your heart and lungs have two hugely important jobs to perform:
1) Circulating blood (food) to your cells and tissue.
2) Picking up waste (carbon dioxide) from your cells and delivering them for excretion.
So it only makes sense to support the structure and function of these two LIFE CRITICAL ORGANS.
Heart and Lung Risk
Every day we eat/ smoke and drink substances that makes our bodies sick. In vain, the body tries to warn us by giving us symptoms.
We misunderstand these “symptoms” and then suppress them with drugs or even surgeries. Suppressing these symptoms does not heal them, it only makes the body work harder to get your attention. Result? Increasingly worse symptoms.
Does your heart double beat, skip a beat or triple beat? Blockages of the arteries often end up in surgery. Artery health is of paramount importance. Heart attacks generally occur once, often with fatal results.
Your heart should beat (without fail) 35 million times a year. Every beat should move oxygen-enriched blood throughout your system. Therefore, it is no stretch to say that, the function of your heart and lungs is vital for a healthy and productive life.
The Chinese say the kidneys are the master organs which runs the heart. As the kidney regulate so much of the system. This is true. Consequently, think of your kidneys and heart as a team with the lungs supporting both.
“ The heart is the King of the organs. The lungs are the Prime Minister. The lungs assist the king to circulate the blood using heart energy.”
– The Shan Ching (circa 250 BC)
Our lungs and heart will try to work in spite of tobacco smoke, insecticides, solvents, alcohol, sugar, white flour etc.
Imagine a work environment that featured, regular beatings and chemical poisoning of its employees?
Would anyone work there?
Sadly your heart and lungs say no. They speak via symptoms. A disease is as loud as the body can speak. Only death speaks louder.
Supporting the structure and function of the heart and lungs is a matter of life and death.
Where is your heart?
Put your left hand over your heart. Did you cover the left side of your chest? The heart is actually housed in the center of your chest. Being tipped slightly, as it beats, it gently taps the left side of your chest. This gives the illusion that it is located there.
The Size of your Heart
Make a fist, if you are a kid, that is about the size of your heart. For an adult, the heart is about the same size as two fists. A healthy heart is of paramount importance.
- Your heart beats about 100,000 times in one day and about 35 million times in a year.
- During an average lifetime, the human heart will beat more than 2.5 billion times.
- Every beat moves approximately 55-80 ml (1/3 cup) of blood in an adult. Blood circulates one revolution around your body every 30 to 45 seconds.
- A healthy heart should beat (without stopping) for 77.2 years, (as per The Senior Journal).Lub-DUB, lub-DUB, lub-DUB. Sound familiar? If you listen to your heart beat, you’ll hear two sounds. These “lub” and “DUB” sounds are made by the heart valves as they open and close.
The heart pumps over 1500 Gallons of Blood Daily or about 600,000 gallons of blood a year! Hold out your hand and make a fist. If you’re a kid, your heart is about the same size as your fist, and if you’re an adult, it’s about the same size as two fists. Put your hand on your heart. Did you place your hand on the left side of your chest? Many people do, but the heart is actually located almost in the center of the chest, between the lungs. It’s tipped slightly so that a part of it sticks out and taps against the left side of the chest, which is what makes it seem as though it is located there.
The Other Half of Your Vital Team, Your Lungs
Your body needs blood and oxygen to live. Blood is made rich with oxygen (via the lungs) and then pumped (via the heart) though out your body nourishing it. Conclusion? With such an enormous lifetime’s job of keeping you healthy, it only makes sense to support your heart and lungs.
- Our lungs take in oxygen and expel carbon dioxide.
- At rest, a person breathes about 14 to 16 times per minute.
- Exercise can increase breaths to over 60 times per minute.
- Each breath brings 350 milliliters of fresh air into the lungs.
- Alveoli (tiny air sacs) line the lungs and allow the transfer of oxygen to our blood. The lining of the lungs is folded. If the Alveoli were stretched out, they would cover a tennis court.
- The lungs are the only organs in the body that can float on water.
- The human lungs contain 300,000 million tiny blood vessels, which would stretch for 1,500 miles if laid end to end.
- Similar to the heart, the lungs have two ways to increase oxygen intake in response to a changing demand during exercise or stress. One is to breathe faster (respiratory rate) and the other is to breathe deeper (volume).
Should you use Heart & Lung Plus?
Consider the monumental task the heart and lungs undertake every day. It is unquestionably smart to help them stay strong & healthy.
Are your heart and lungs at risk?
1) Do you work in a dirty/dusty or toxic environment?
2) Suffer with congestion?
3) Have Asthma?
4) Family history of heart problems?
5) Family history of lung problems?
6) Family history of kidney issues or diabetes?
7) Short of breath?
8) Hard to breath?
9) Easily overworked and tired?
10) Do you breath or ingest heavy chemicals?
11) Chest pain?
12) Exhausted between 3pm and 9pm?
13) Experience midday burnout from 11am until 1pm?
14) Aware of any kidney issues or symptoms?
15) Scaring, mole, pimples or wrinkles on the upper lip (see chart = heart)?
16) Vertical line or crease on ether ear lobe (see chart = heart)?
17) Blemishes, scaring, flaking or redness in the hollows of you cheeks (see chart = lungs)?
The more positive answers (or yes answers) to these questions, the more it is necessary to use Heart & Lung Plus, with Kidney Rescue.
When using Heart & Lung Plus with Kidney Rescue together you will want to take equals amounts of each (3 Kidney + 3 Heart & Lung) 2-5 times a day for six days. Skip the seventh day and continue.
|| Heart & Lung Plus
2-4 Week Supply
By practitioner protocol:
Always follow the recommendations of your practitioner.
For Heart Support Only
Heart & Lung Plus
a. Take 5 tablets
b. Frequency: 3 times a day (with or without food)
6 days a week
For Heart and Kidney Support
Heart & Lung Plus with Kidney Rescue
a. Take equal amounts of each (3 Kidney Rescue + 3 Heart & Lung Plus)
b. Frequency: 2-5 times a day.
6 days a week
Any amount of H&LP that your doctor or practitioner decides is appropriate for your needs.
L-Taurine, Hawthorne Berry, Safflower, Wasabi Japonica, Dioscorea, Wild Cherry, Allium Cepa, Barberry, Bilberry, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Fritillaria, Pleurisy Root, Potassium, L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, Turmeric, Cayenne, Wood Betony, D-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Sterate and Food Glaze.